- Guidance: Civil processing datesby HM Government on 17 September 2021 at 11:54 am
Check timescales for LAA to process your work (for example, civil applications and bills).
- Guidance: Crime processing datesby HM Government on 16 September 2021 at 8:23 am
Check timescales for the Legal Aid Agency (LAA) to process your work (eg prior authority application, graduated fee claims).
- Guidance: Duty solicitor scheme boundary consultationsby HM Government on 14 September 2021 at 11:41 am
List of consultations regarding impacts of court and police station closures on duty scheme boundaries.
- News story: Civil news: increases to emergency cost limit for legal aid workby HM Government on 9 September 2021 at 2:24 pm
Cost limit increases for emergency civil legal aid certificates take effect 13 September 2021 but certificates for investigative representations are excluded.
- Guidance: Duty solicitors: rotas, information and guidanceby HM Government on 3 September 2021 at 1:07 pm
Duty solicitors rotas, lists, standard crime contract 2017 and contact details.
- Corporate report: Legal Aid Agency Business Plan 2021 to 2022by HM Government on 1 September 2021 at 11:48 am
The Legal Aid Agency's business priorities between April 2021 and March 2022.
- Guidance: Civil tender activity 2021by HM Government on 26 August 2021 at 4:49 pm
Information for organisations interested in delivering face to face civil advice.
- News story: Civil news: change to family legal advice via the CLA helplineby HM Government on 25 August 2021 at 2:01 pm
Clients who call the Civil Legal Advice (CLA) helpline with a family issue will now be signposted to their nearest face-to-face providers from 1 September 2021.