- Guidance: LAA online portal help and informationby HM Government on 27 June 2022 at 5:17 pm
List of services that the LAA online portal provides, terms and conditions, and help.
- Guidance: High cost Case Familyby HM Government on 27 June 2022 at 1:49 pm
Care Case Fee Scheme (CCFS), QC/2 Counsel Events, and detailed case plans to use when a legal-aid-funded family case becomes high cost.
- Guidance: Crime processing datesby HM Government on 24 June 2022 at 11:30 am
Check timescales for the Legal Aid Agency (LAA) to process your work (eg prior authority application, graduated fee claims).
- Guidance: Civil processing datesby HM Government on 24 June 2022 at 11:10 am
Check timescales for LAA to process your work (for example, civil applications and bills).
- News story: Civil news: launch of new excel escape case claim1 formsby HM Government on 24 June 2022 at 11:00 am
Excel versions of the EC Claim1 forms are available online for use by providers.
- Form: EC-CLAIM 1: escape fee case claim formby HM Government on 24 June 2022 at 10:38 am
Forms and checklists to submit escape fee case claims under the 4 different categories.
- Guidance: Legal aid guidanceby HM Government on 13 June 2022 at 1:55 pm
General information including on costs assessment and remuneration for civil and crime matters.
- News story: Civil news: changes to immigration advice in police stationsby HM Government on 1 June 2022 at 3:03 pm
A new service to provide immigration advice to individuals detained in police stations launched on 1 June 2022.