- Detailed guide: Crime processing datesby HM Government on 9 April 2021 at 6:34 am
Check timescales for the Legal Aid Agency (LAA) to process your work (eg prior authority application, graduated fee claims).
- Detailed guide: Civil processing datesby HM Government on 9 April 2021 at 6:30 am
Check timescales for LAA to process your work (for example, civil applications and bills).
- Detailed guide: Transfer of claims assessed at court to the Legal Aid Agencyby HM Government on 7 April 2021 at 1:32 pm
This page contains guidance for firms to submit court assessed claims to the Legal Aid Agency's civil finance team.
- Guidance: Directory of providersby HM Government on 7 April 2021 at 1:21 pm
Information about legal aid providers by category of law.
- Consultation outcome: Criminal Legal Aid Review: Remuneration for pre-charge engagementby HM Government on 7 April 2021 at 11:31 am
Seeking views on proposals to introduce new remuneration arrangements for work associated with engagement with prosecution authorities at the pre-charge stage.
- Transparency data: Contracts consultative groupsby HM Government on 30 March 2021 at 12:01 pm
The Civil and Crime Contracts Consultative groups meet every two months as part of the Legal Aid Agency’s commitment to partnership working with legal aid stakeholder groups.
- Detailed guide: Digital presentations in court: guidance for professionalsby HM Government on 26 March 2021 at 10:27 am
Guides and videos for prosecutors and defence lawyers on using court technology to present evidence on screens in courtrooms.
- National Statistics: User guide to legal aid statistics in England and Walesby HM Government on 25 March 2021 at 9:30 am
These documents supplement the quarterly legal aid statistics bulletin by providing a comprehensive guide to the statistics, data and how to use them.