- News story: Civil news: tender opportunity for housing and debt workby HM Government on 19 January 2021 at 4:42 pm
We have opened a tender process for the delivery of housing and debt work in 14 procurement areas across England.
- Guidance: Civil tender activity 2021by HM Government on 19 January 2021 at 3:46 pm
Information for organisations interested in delivering face to face civil advice.
- Guidance: Duty solicitor scheme boundary consultationsby HM Government on 19 January 2021 at 2:55 pm
List of consultations regarding impacts of court and police station closures on duty scheme boundaries.
- Guidance: CWA codes guidanceby HM Government on 19 January 2021 at 12:26 pm
Guidance on which controlled work codes to use when submitting your legal aid claim in CWA (civil, crime lower, procurement etc).
- Guidance: Standard civil contract 2018by HM Government on 19 January 2021 at 12:25 pm
The 2018 Standard Civil Contract governs the provision of face-to-face legal aid services in all civil categories.
- Guidance: Standard Civil Contract (Housing Possession Court Duty Scheme) 2013by HM Government on 19 January 2021 at 12:25 pm
Contract documents for providers delivering Housing Possession Court Duty Schemes
- Detailed guide: Civil processing datesby HM Government on 19 January 2021 at 8:44 am
Check timescales for LAA to process your work (for example, civil applications and bills).
- Form: Housing Possession Court Duty Schemes (HPCDS)by HM Government on 18 January 2021 at 11:51 am
Duty solicitors: forms, guidance and invitations to tender for HPCDS.