- Guidance: Civil tender activity 2023by HM Government on 21 March 2023 at 4:42 pm
Information for organisations interested in delivering face to face civil advice
- News story: Civil news: mental health work change for tribunal appointmentsby HM Government on 21 March 2023 at 11:17 am
Changes are being made to mental health contracts to cover more cases when a tribunal appoints providers to represent clients.
- Guidance: Crime processing datesby HM Government on 17 March 2023 at 9:04 am
Check timescales for the Legal Aid Agency (LAA) to process your work (eg prior authority application, graduated fee claims).
- Guidance: Civil processing datesby HM Government on 17 March 2023 at 9:02 am
Check timescales for LAA to process your work (for example, civil applications and bills).
- Guidance: Submit a contracted work and administration (CWA) claim onlineby HM Government on 9 March 2023 at 10:14 am
How CWA works online: how to claim, bulkloading, outcomes, new matter starts and guidance.
- News story: Civil news: tender for additional 2018 standard civil contractsby HM Government on 7 March 2023 at 12:01 pm
We are opening a tender on 7 March 2023 for additional work under the 2018 Standard Civil Contract ending on 31 August 2024.
- Transparency data: Contracts consultative groupsby HM Government on 6 March 2023 at 3:53 pm
The Civil and Crime Contracts Consultative groups meet every two months as part of the Legal Aid Agency’s commitment to partnership working with legal aid stakeholder groups.
- News story: Civil news: providers being sent civil contract extension offersby HM Government on 2 March 2023 at 12:00 pm
Emails going to providers asking them to confirm if they wish to accept further civil contract extension offers by deadline of 9am on 28 April 2023.