This page is in development and will be updated shortly. If you have any queries in the meantime, please do not hesitate to drop us a line at moc.s1656397184rotic1656397184iloss1656397184ukuda1656397184@ofni1656397184
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Definitions and Interpretation
|Cookie||means a small file placed on your computer or device by Our Site when you visit certain parts of Our Site and/or when you use certain features of Our Site.|
|Cookie Law||means the relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 and of EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)|
|Personal data||means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data, as defined by EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)|
|We/Us/Our||means Adukus Law Ltd, a limited company registered in England under company number +44 (0) 207 183 1479, whose registered address is 27 Daisy Business Park 19-35 Sylvan Grove, London, England, SE15 1PD, UK.|
- Our Site is owned and operated by Adukus Law Limited, a limited company registered in England under company number
09302140, whose registered address is Unit 26-27 Daisy Business Park 19-35 Sylvan Grove, London, England, SE15 1PD.
- Our VAT number is GB 781 3372 24
- Our Data Protection Officer is Kofi Aduku and can be contacted by email at moc.s1656397184rotic1656397184iloss1656397184ukuda1656397184@ifok1656397184, by telephone on +44 (0)20 7183 1479, or by post at 27 Daisy Business Park 19-35 Sylvan Grove, London, England, SE15 1PD, UK.
- We are regulated by the Information Commissioner’s Office.
- By using Our Site, you may also receive certain third party Cookies on your computer or device. Third party Cookies are those placed by websites, services, and/or parties other than Us. Third party Cookies are used on Our Site for research and marketing services. For more details, please refer to section 4 below.
- All Cookies used by and on Our Site are used in accordance with current Cookie Law. We may use some or all of the following types of Cookie:
Strictly Necessary Cookies
A Cookie falls into this category if it is essential to the operation of Our Site, supporting functions such as logging in, your shopping basket, and payment transactions.
It is important for Us to understand how you use Our Site, for example, how efficiently you are able to navigate around it, and what features you use. Analytics Cookies enable us to gather this information, helping Us to improve Our Site and your experience of it.
Functionality Cookies enable Us to provide additional functions to you on Our Site such as personalisation and remembering your saved preferences. Some functionality Cookies may also be strictly necessary Cookies, but not all necessarily fall into that category.
It is important for Us to know when and how often you visit Our Site, and which parts of it you have used (including which pages you have visited and which links you have visited). As with analytics Cookies, this information helps us to better understand you and, in turn, to make Our Site and advertising more relevant to your interests.
Third Party Cookies
Third party Cookies are not placed by Us; instead, they are placed by third parties that provide services to Us and/or to you. Third party Cookies may be used by advertising services to serve up tailored advertising to you on Our Site, or by third parties providing analytics services to Us (these Cookies will work in the same way as analytics Cookies described above).
Any of the above types of Cookie may be a persistent Cookie. Persistent Cookies are those which remain on your computer or device for a predetermined period and are activated each time you visit Our Site.
Any of the above types of Cookie may be a session Cookie. Session Cookies are temporary and only remain on your computer or device from the point at which you visit Our Site until you close your browser. Session Cookies are deleted when you close your browser.
For more specific details of the Cookies that We use, please refer to the table below.
What Cookies Does Our Site Use?
The following Cookies may be placed on your computer or device:
|Name of Cookie||Purpose & Type||Strictly Necessary||Storage|
|WordPress - wp-setting-time||WordPress cookie that is only set for logged in editors and administrators. In this cookie, settings are made in the ad interface and, in some cases, also on the site.||Yes||1 Year|
|WordPress - wp-settings-||WordPress cookie that is only set for logged in editors and administrators. In this cookie, settings are made in the ad interface and, in some cases, also on the site.||Yes||2 Year|
|WordPress - wp-sec||WordPress cookie that is only set for logged in editors and administrators. In this cookie, settings are made in the ad interface and, in some cases, also on the site.||Yes||3 Year|
|gridcookie||Porto Theme grid cookie used to define the layout / styling of the website||Yes||Session End|
|cookie notice accepted||Cookie set by the Cookie Notice Plugin||Yes||1 Month|
The analytics service(s) used by Our Site use(s) analytics Cookies to gather the required information.
The analytics service(s) used by Our Site use(s) the following analytics Cookies:
Google Analytics Cookies
|Name of Cookie||Purpose & Type||Provider||Strictly Necessary||Storage|
|gadwp_wg_default_metric||Used to collect visitor statistics for Google Analytics. Data collected is not personal, but only for used browsers.||Google Analytics||Yes||Session End|
|gadwp_wg_default_dimension||Used to collect visitor statistics for Google Analytics. Data collected is not personal, but only for used browsers.||Google Analytics||Yes||Session End|
|gadwp_wg_default_swmetric||Used to collect visitor statistics for Google Analytics. Data collected is not personal, but only for used browsers.||Google Analytics||Yes||Session End|
|_ga||Google Analytics||Yes||Session End|
|_gid||Google Analytics||Yes||Session End|
- Before Cookies are placed on your computer or device, you will be shown a Cookie prompt pop up requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies you are enabling Us to provide the best possible experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies, unless those Cookies are strictly necessary; however certain features of Our Site may not function fully or as intended.
- In addition to the controls that We provide, you can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all Cookies or only third party Cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser or the documentation that came with your device.
- The links below provide instructions on how to control Cookies in all mainstream browsers:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-GB
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/278835
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/products/microsoft-edge (Please note that there are no specific instructions at this time, but Microsoft support will be able to assist)
- Safari (macOS): https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?viewlocale=en_GB&locale=en_GB
- Safari (iOS): https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201265
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-Cookies-website-preferences
- Android: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en (Please refer to your device’s documentation for manufacturers’ own browsers)