Pious Oppong – Profile
Pious provides expertise in litigation and dispute resolution, helping clients through the courts and outside of court in most aspects of private and public law practice, including: civil litigation, consumer, debt and insolvency, company commercial, personal injury and clinical negligence, employment, social welfare and housing and immigration.
He is a consummate professional with a can-do spirit and thrives on his determination to find solutions to client’s problems. He is empathetic, warm and friendly.
Before entering legal practice, Pious spent several years providing professional advisory services to individuals and organisations across different sectors of the UK economy, both private and public, including working for the NHS. He joined Adukus from another London-based high street solicitor firm . Outside of work, Pious loves family life.
Education and Qualifications:
- LLB (Hons) from University of Plymouth
- LLM (LPC) from University of Law (Guildford), specialising in Commercial Dispute Resolution, Personal Injury & Clinical Negligence and Advanced Criminal Practice.
- MBA (HRM) from Oxford Brookes University
- Postgraduate Certificate in Health Studies from Kings College, London
- BA (Hons) Philosophy and Linguistics from the University of Ghana
Besides, Pious is currently working towards an LLM in Professional Practice (International Conflict Resolution), where he specialises in International Dispute Resolution (Arbitration) Law and Practice; International Commercial Law and Practice; and Intellectual Property Law and Practice. Previously, Pious also studied on LLM Employment Law (2005) at Middlesex University, London.
E-mail: moC.s1614628971rotic1614628971iloSs1614628971ukudA1614628971@suoi1614628971p1614628971 or Phone: + 44 (0)739 999 3275